Super Fast Time and Event Tracking in Notion
- Track events and activities without needing to open Notion
- View time elapsed since an activity began
- See all your events in multiple ways in the supplied Notion database
- Personal habit tracker - get an overview of what you've worked on and when
- Medication tracker - quickly see how long since your last dose and what you took when
- Project/Client tracker - figure out your billable hours
- Baby tracker - how long is your baby sleeping? When did they last feed or poop?
- Anything else you can think of
- Install multiple versions of the Shortcut and Database to track different things in different places.
How it works
- Start an Activity
- Run the Shortcut and choose an Event from a menu, or create a new Event.
- Set the start time and optionally enter a note.
- View elapsed time
- Once an Event has been started, running the Shortcut will show the elapsed time.
- End an Activity
- When viewing elapsed time, you can choose to end the Event now, pick the end time, or set it as an event with no duration.
- Add more details
- With any of the above steps you can jump directly into the item in Notion to add more details.
See it in action
- Shortcut for adding events to any Notion database
- Notion database template with multiple useful views and formulas
- Full instructions
Still have questions?
Send your feedback or queries to email@example.com
👋 Hi! I'm Joe, the creator of this digital product.
⭐ Please consider leaving a rating and comment to help me improve.
📄 You can see my other free and paid templates here.
❓If you have questions, want updates, or just want to connect with me, feel free to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org